Looking for self-defense classes in Millbury, Worcester or Auburn, MA?
- At DL we offer three distinct programs:
- For Adults & Teens we teach a modern approach to martial arts, called Defence Lab SDX program.
- For Families we have our Traditional Kung Fu program.
- For Wellness and Longevity we offer our Tai Chi and Qigong program.
Learn More about Defence Lab in Millbury, MA
Send us your email for more information about our school in Millbury and learn about different classes we offer for adults and children.
The Science of Defence
What Is Defence Lab?
Defence Lab is a global network of self-defence and fitness training facilities. The main program that we teach at DL is called "Street Dynamics". This program concentrates on developing practical and functional street self-defence applications with an inbuilt fitness regime and of course an element of fun!!
- Feel and Look Great - Perfect for losing weight and improving your fitness.
- Achieve Your Goals - Professional instructors will motivate you to success.
- Know the world we live in - manage situations and avoid danger
- Be Strong - become more confident in your self and boost your self-esteem
- Be Happy - a fun and rewarding experience every week
Family Kung Fu
Where Families Master the Art of Life!
Family Kung Fu stands for something far beyond punching and kicking.
Our Goal is to help parents instill valuable character traits, beliefs, and habits in their children. We achieve this by teaching lessons such as: self-discipline, the ability to stay calm under pressure, the appreciation of teachers, parents and other mentors, along with the value of proper diet, exercise and education in a happy and fulfilling life.
We offer programs for the entire family, each fostering the development of:
- Strong Determination
- Focus and Disciplne
- Self-Defense and to AVOID Being Bullied
Tai Chi Wellness
Improve Your Overall Well Being
Would you like to Feel Five Years Younger?
In choosing a wellness program, Tai Chi is an excellent choice because it joins the low impact movements of turning the waist and sinking the hips to:
- Enhance Strength
- Increase Flexibility
- Improve Balance
- Increase Energy
- Develop Focus and Concentration